Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive
Up to £21,500 depending on the candidate
We are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Executive to join our rapidly growing team. You should have at least 3 years commercial experience and be capable of creating and broadcasting high quality SEO optimised content for our clients.
In addition to the proven ability to use the full range of social media channels, you will have experience of planning and executing PPC CPM campaigns to broadcast content to selected demographics and existing audiences.
The content would need to be created ready to be placed on the client’s website in an HTML editor, so experience of using website CMS systems is also required. All text and images would need to be SEO optimized for the long term goal of improving the sites position in Google for the chosen words and phrases
In return we are offering a competitive starting salary, a place in our rapidly expanding team and the ability to earn considerably more as our business expands and you deliver results for our clients.
Key skills a successful applicant must demonstrate
- Ability to research technical fields for content creation.
- Create text content based on this research.
- Optimize the content for SEO purposes in a text editor ready to place on client’s website.
- Proven ability to promote this content across a wide range of social media channels on behalf of our clients.
- To be able to plan and execute, under direction from our Digital Marketing Director, PPC CPM campaigns as required
- To remain engaged in the social media channels answering queries, being the face of the client.
- Establish strong client presence in niche blogs and forums. (Identified at the research phase)
- English and Maths to GCSE grade C standard as a minimum.
- Promote the creation of links by third parties. *
*We do not create links for our clients ourselves. All link building must be by third parties. We promote link building rather than “do” link building.
- Measure performance on various commercial KPI’s. Visits, mentions, social media presence and growth, bounce rate and where the client has allowed tracking on site, conversions and any other goals
- Reporting on the results above using the Gambit Nash reporting template.
Additional skills that would prove helpful
- Experience of servicing B2B business with digital marketing, in particular small to medium sized enterprises. Specifically the language used, demographic profile of B2B inbound, the seasonality and communication
- Ability to spot any issues that arise in terms of traffic drop off, website availability issues etc and report them with supporting data if possible.
- Good communication skills with the wider Gambit Nash Team and the client themselves.
- Ability to use market intelligence tools such as Keyword Planner, Facebook Power editor etc. Experience with Wordstream is also a bonus.
- Some HTML, CSS ability is always useful as is the ability to use generic tools like Excel and Powerpoint to some degree.
While the task list for each client is quite specific to enable us to keep to budget, there is flexibility within each task to achieve them in different ways.
For instance content could be self-written or outsourced. Community outreach could focussed and deep or more wide ranging, the demographics for the small amount of micro advertising is often open to change and some amount of experimentation to achieve best results is often advisable – particularly with businesses with clear seasonal trends.
Familiarity with social media management tools – though these are inter changeable to some degree depending on experience and preference. As long as they complete the tasks and achieve the results required.