Software - Bespoke Development
We’ve dedicated over 25 years to helping businesses improve their service to their customers, their reputation and turnover.
Central to a lot of these customers is a solid and reliable software system that compliments the business.
We deliver bespoke, high-quality software to a wide range of clients from large multinationals to small and medium-sized businesses.
At Gambit Nash we take the time to fully understand you, your requirements, your clients and your market. This ensures that we produce the best possible solutions to your business needs.
We are experts in a wide range of technologies, including:
Understanding The Project
Our focus is on understanding your needs and building specific software to add value to your business. We always seek to develop a deep understanding of you, the market you operate in and the customers you serve. Only then can we design and deliver software solutions with you, that are valuable, unique and a key driver for your future business success.
We have an in-depth understanding of Internet-based technologies and their application to business problems.
We are constantly active in assessing the potential of new and emerging technologies and we ensure your software is as future-proof as possible.
We prefer to architect and lead software projects, however, we are also happy to provide our services as members of a larger project team.
Our approach to your Software project.
- We take time to understand you and your intended users
- We take a full brief of your requirements
- We investigate your market, your position within in it and your competition
- We discover and obtain an understanding of your software environments and related systems
- We write and deliver a full, costed project proposal and suggested timeline for your agreement
- Identify the problem or need that the software application will address
- Determine the target audience and users of the software
- Define the scope and requirements of the application
- Develop a project plan and timeline
- Establish the budget and available resources
- Select the appropriate development methodology
- Identify the development tools and technology to be used
- Create a conceptual design of the software application, including its architecture and features
- Develop user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) designs
- Create a data model to define the structure of the application’s data
- Develop detailed specifications for the application’s functionality
- Create flowcharts and diagrams to visualise the application’s logic and functionality
- Obtain feedback from stakeholders and users and make revisions as necessary
- Develop the software application using the selected programming languages and frameworks
- Write and test the code to ensure proper functionality
- Create the application’s graphical user interface (GUI)
- Develop the database schema and write code to interface with the database
- Test the software application thoroughly to ensure quality and functionality
- Document the code and create user guides and manuals
- Choose an appropriate hosting environment
- Set up the necessary hardware and software infrastructure
- Configure the application’s settings and parameters
- Install and configure any third-party software and tools
- Deploy the application to the production environment
- Develop a marketing strategy to promote the application
- Create a website or landing page to showcase the application
- Utilise social media, email marketing, and other advertising methods to promote the application
- Implement a content marketing strategy to attract and engage potential users
- Measure application downloads, user engagement, and other metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of the marketing strategy
- Monitor the application for performance and security issues
- Perform regular backups and maintenance tasks
- Respond to user feedback and make improvements as necessary
- Update the application to fix bugs and add new features
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and development trends to ensure the application remains competitive