Print & Design for Print
At Gambit Nash, we establish enduring relationships with our clients, built on a solid foundation of over 40 years of experience in the Design and Print industry.
When it comes to design for print, our process begins with a clear understanding of our clients’ specific requirements, which we capture in a comprehensive brief. Through research and analysis, we strive to gain insights into their preferences. Armed with our expertise and the full suite of Adobe Creative tools, we unleash our creative skills to carefully craft the perfect marketing materials for print.
Our business takes pride in offering a friendly, reliable, and efficient service that is tailor-made to meet your unique needs. By closely collaborating with you, we can develop a bespoke marketing strategy that seamlessly aligns with your business objectives and brand identity. Drawing upon our extensive experience across various print media channels, we consistently deliver outstanding results, as evidenced by a large base of repeat clients and glowing recommendations from highly satisfied customers.
At the core of our approach lies a commitment to foster robust partnerships with our clients, positioning ourselves as indispensable allies in their decision-making process. Our team remains at the cutting edge of new technologies, constantly staying abreast of the latest advancements. This enables us to bring your vision to life and achieve exceptional outcomes that drive success for your business.
Design for Print and engaging printed products
Leaflets and Flyers
Hospitality & Catering
Design for Packaging
Food Based Foil Wraps
Design for Exhibition and Outdoor Displays
Antivandal Display Maps
Pull Banner Stands
Our approach to your Print project.
- We take time to understand you and your intended users
- We take a full brief of your requirements
- We investigate your market, your status within in it and your competition
- We deliver a costed proposal and suggested timeline for your agreement
- Define the purpose and goals of the promotional materials.
- Identify the target audience for the materials.
- Determine the message and tone of the materials.
- Establish the budget and timeline for the project.
- Select the appropriate type of promotional materials (e.g., brochures, flyers, business cards, posters, etc.).
- Determine the quantity needed.
- Identify potential vendors for the printing and distribution of the materials.
- Create a visual design for the materials, including the layout, colour scheme, and typography.
- Develop a copywriting strategy to ensure the messaging is effective and persuasive.
- Use high-quality images and graphics that align with the message and target audience.
- Obtain feedback from stakeholders and users and make revisions, as necessary.
- Develop a final design that is ready for printing.
- Choose a printing solution that meets the project’s needs and budget.
- Select the appropriate paper and printing methods (e.g., digital printing, offset printing, etc.).
- Proofread and finalise the design before sending it to the printer.
- Print the promotional materials.
- Conduct quality control checks to ensure that the materials meet the project’s standards.
- Decide the distribution strategy (e.g., direct mail, in-person distribution, events, etc..).
- Choose a suitable distribution supplier or develop an in-house distribution plan.
- Ship the promotional materials to the right locations or distribute them in-person at events.
- Monitor the distribution process to ensure that the materials reach their intended targets.
- Develop a marketing strategy to promote the promotional materials.
- Utilise social media, email marketing, and other advertising methods to promote the materials.
- Implement a content marketing strategy to attract and engage potential customers.
- Measure the impact of the promotional materials using metrics such as website traffic, lead generation, and sales.
- Evaluate the success of the promotional materials and adjust the strategy, as necessary.
- Monitor the inventory of the promotional materials and replenish, as necessary.
- Maintain the visual and copywriting branding elements of the promotional materials to ensure consistency over time.
- Stay up to date with the latest design and printing trends to ensure the promotional materials are still effective.