Digital marketing through Gambit Nash includes all the options for ensuring your online presence is best placed to give your business the best opportunity for success.
We offer tailored marketing solutions specific to your business in your marketplace, be that B2C or B2B.
These include SEO, social media management, social media marketing, content creation, content marketing and community engagement.
Gambit Nash - Digital Marketing Wheel
Why use Gambit Nash for your Digital Marketing?
- We have been doing this since before Google
- We have proven, effective techniques to drive traffic to your site
- Holistic traffic building services
- Close partnership with all of our clients
- Open 2 way communication
- Gambit Nash Digital ROI Model
PPC Social Marketing Organic SEO Email Marketing IP Tracking – Identify New Customers
Following the launch of a new 'All Things Wild' website, we started a series of promotional activities which included:
“During February, we’ve had our best sales ever for the time of year”
Manager - All Things Wild
Dedicated & Bespoke Traffic Building Service
Gambit Nash’s dedicated traffic building contains the following elements:
Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Comprehensive PPC management as and when required across appropriate and researched channels (Including but not limited to Google).
- Close PPC management is essential to traffic building success, both in terms of key word choice and price levels that are being paid.
- Outside of Google, other PPC providers (LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, etc…) offer great value at the moment, in addition to better targeting of potential new customers.
- Overall we recommend a wide-ranging PPC strategy, as part of a holistic traffic building strategy for your business and web presence.
- Every business’ web presence will require constant updating and tweaking to take account of emerging and changing customer behaviour.
- Website content will in any event need to be regularly updated and specifically designed in order to rank in the major search engines.
- Imaging, content and video media will require specific tagging, optimisation and cross marketing activity.
- Social media accounts and profiles should be set up on appropriate 3rd party sites
- Regular blog updates and social media management
- Paid for advertising
- Advert creation
Organic Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Initial keyword analysis selecting the most effective long and short phrases and words.
- A thorough market analysis to understand the size and composition of the market your business is targeting.
- Competition research and analysis to establish how and where your key competitors are targeting their digital marketing effort.
- Brand building and client acquisition through engagement and involvement with appropriate community of interest forums and blogs.
- Dedicated safe effective Search engine optimisation to increase search engine visibility.
Throughout our traffic building work, and linked to the Gambit Nash Digital Marketing ROI model, we closely communicate and engage with all of our clients. We agree key metrics and performance measures for our traffic building and digital marketing work, and regularly report on progress against them. This includes monthly reporting and a formal review of the approach at 3 and 6 months with every client. This open, regular communication and flexibility of approach is crucial to the success of our work and the strength of our client relationships.
Gambit Nash are also able to offer a complete traffic building service, including content creation, should you choose to outsource to us.
The Gambit Nash Digital Return on Investment Model (Digital ROI)
At Gambit Nash we believe that a robust Digital Marketing ROI Model is crucial to the success of our joint work with our clients. Too often on projects of this nature, costs and activities are not clearly tied into business returns. This leads to costs running out of control and senior stakeholders having no measurable business and financial benefits.
Every digital £ spent by our clients must be linked to a £ or more of increased business revenue. In our experience a return of 3 to 1 is achievable in the medium term once aspects of digital marketing have achieved traction. The ROI model needs to be established at the start of our work, be constantly updated and form a key part of our client communication.
The 3 aspects of the model are:
- Website traffic levels – A Gambit Nash focus
- Lead generation – A joint responsibility
- Sales conversions – A client lead responsibility
There are clear metrics associated with each of these ROI model areas. At the start of digital marketing engagements we baseline all of these measures (website traffic levels, social media profile metrics, current level of leads, sales revenues and bookings etc.), and build them into the digital ROI model. In this way the business revenue benefits from this effort can be tracked, and more importantly activities can be reviewed and improved.
The overall measure of success for our digital marketing work is to increase our clients business turnover and revenue. Building this Digital Marketing ROI model enables the Gambit Nash and our client project team to maintain a clear focus on the key measures that help drive this outcome.
Gambit Nash IP Tracking
To help with marketing your products and services, we have launched our own IP tracking tool. It offers our customers the ability to not only track traffic levels to their websites but to monitor who has actually been visiting the sites. This is done by injecting a small piece of code into the site’s pages, just as you would with Google analytics. A portal relays all of the tracked information including the names of the companies who have looked at your site, the directors, telephone numbers and email addresses, along with the size of the company i.e. annual turnover.
The tool is perfect for generating leads and helping increase revenue. Click the link below to find out more.
At Gambit Nash we firmly believe in a close partnership approach with all of our Digital Marketing clients. The best results are achieved when our clients are actively involved in all aspects of online marketing strategy and activity.
To make the best use of in-house marketing teams and staff, we deliver Digital Marketing training courses. These are delivered on a bespoke and on-going basis for a number of our clients and are held at our offices or at client premises.
It is our experience that your in-house marketing teams and staff can significantly increase their digital productivity and value with a short training intervention from our expert team.
Topics we cover on our training courses:
- On-Site Optimisation
- High return Pay per Click management
- Social Media Marketing
- The Gambit Nash Digital ROI Model
- Community Marketing
- Effective and safe link building
- Content Marketing
- Key word and phrases strategy
- Competitor analysis
Outcomes from Gambit Nash Digital Marketing Training:
- Raise the digital marketing skill levels of your in-house team
- Increase the productivity and focus of your valuable in-house resources
- Produce on the course a range of quality content for digital activity
- Learn how to measure success of digital activity with our ROI model
- Close support for your team following all of our training activity
- Ensure a formal skills transfer from our expert team to your staff
Our approach to your Marketing project
- We take time to understand you and your intended users
- We take a full brief of your requirements
- We investigate your market, your status within in it and your competition
- We discover and obtain an understanding of your software environments and related systems
- We write and deliver a full, costed project proposal and suggested timeline for your agreement
- Define the marketing goals and objectives.
- Identify the target audience.
- Analyse the competition and market trends.
- Develop a budget and timeline for the project.
- Choose the appropriate channels to use for the digital marketing strategy (e.g., social media, email marketing, content marketing, etc.).
- Develop a content plan and a publishing schedule.
- Determine the metrics to measure success.
- Develop a visual and messaging brand strategy.
- Create a design plan for digital assets (e.g., social media images, email templates, website design, etc.).
- Develop a copywriting strategy for the digital assets.
- Identify the necessary tools and resources for the strategy.
- Create the digital assets (e.g., social media posts, email campaigns, website pages, etc.).
- Use appropriate software tools to create and edit the assets.
- Review and revise the digital assets to ensure they align with the strategy.
- Create any necessary landing pages, lead magnets, or sales funnels.
- Determine the platforms and channels to use for deploying the digital assets.
- Optimise the digital assets for each platform.
- Schedule the digital assets for publishing and distribution.
- Test the digital assets to ensure they are functioning correctly.
- Develop a promotion strategy for the digital assets (e.g., social media advertising, influencer marketing, paid search advertising, etc.).
- Promote the digital assets using the chosen methods.
- Monitor the performance of the digital assets and adjust the strategy as necessary.
- Measure the success of the digital marketing strategy using the chosen metrics.
- Monitor the performance of the digital assets and adjust the strategy as necessary.
- Review and update the content plan and publishing schedule.
- Maintain the visual and messaging branding elements of the digital assets.
- Stay up to date with the latest digital marketing trends and technologies to ensure continued success.