Online Digital Marketing
Online digital marketing isn’t just about being on page 1 of Google, it’s about traffic building and sending visitors to your website. Gambit Nash provide the experience and expertise your local business needs
Why use Gambit Nash for your Digital Marketing?
- We have been doing this since before Google
- Holistic traffic building services
- Close partnership with all of our clients
- Open 2 way communication
- Gambit Nash Digital ROI Model
- PPC 87% 87%
- Social Marketing 95% 95%
- Organic SEO 67% 67%
- Email Marketing 65% 65%
- IP Tracking – Identify New Customers 99% 99%
December 2014 - 3000 Website Visitors
January 2015 - 4500 Website Visitors
February 2015 - 6500 Website Visitors
Following the launch of their new website at the beginning of December we started a series of promotional activities, these included:
- Facebook targeted paid for advertising
- Organic SEO
- Link building
- Cleaning of any historical bad linking
“During February 2015 we’ve had our best sales ever for the time of year”
Dedicated & Bespoke
Traffic Building Service
Gambit Nash’s dedicated traffic building contains the following elements:
- Pay per click (PPC)
- Comprehensive PPC management as and when required across appropriate and researched channels (Including but not limited to Google).
- Close PPC management is essential to traffic building success, both in terms of key word choice and price levels that are being paid.
- Outside of Google, other PPC providers (LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, etc…) offer great value at the moment, in addition to better targeting of potential new customers.
- Overall we recommend a wide-ranging PPC strategy, as part of a holistic traffic building strategy for your business and web presence.
- PPC & Social Advertising 87% 87%
- Organic SEO 67% 67%
- On-page optimisation
- Every business’ web presence will require constant updating and tweaking to take account of emerging and changing customer behaviour.
- Website content will in any event need to be regularly updated and specifically designed in order to rank in the major search engines.
- Imaging, content and video media will require specific tagging, optimisation and cross marketing activity.
- Social Media
- Social media accounts and profiles should be set up on appropriate 3rd party sites
- Regular blog updates and social media management
- Paid for advertising
- Advert creation
I want to find out more about driving traffic to my website
If you would like to find out more about how we can help you drive more traffic to your website then please contact us by calling
01562 731313 – or email us on [email protected] or click below and complete the online contact form. Thank you.
Organic Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Initial keyword analysis selecting the most effective long and short phrases and words.
- A thorough market analysis to understand the size and composition of the market your business is targeting.
- Competition research and analysis to establish how and where your key competitors are targeting their digital marketing effort.
- Brand building and client acquisition through engagement and involvement with appropriate community of interest forums and blogs.
- Dedicated safe effective Search engine optimisation to increase search engine visibility.
Throughout our traffic building work, and linked to the Gambit Nash Digital Marketing ROI model, we closely communicate and engage with all of our clients. We agree key metrics and performance measures for our traffic building and digital marketing work, and regularly report on progress against them. This includes monthly reporting and a formal review of the approach at 3 and 6 months with every client. This open, regular communication and flexibility of approach is crucial to the success of our work and the strength of our client relationships.
Gambit Nash are also able to offer a complete traffic building service, including content creation, should you choose to outsource to us.
- Google 90% 90%
- Bing 40% 40%
The Gambit Nash Digital Return on Investment Model (Digital ROI)
At Gambit Nash we believe that a robust Digital Marketing ROI Model is crucial to the success of our joint work with our clients. Too often on projects of this nature, costs and activities are not clearly tied into business returns. This leads to costs running out of control and senior stakeholders having no measurable business and financial benefits.
Every digital £ spent by our clients must be linked to a £ or more of increased business revenue. In our experience a return of 3 to 1 is achievable in the medium term once aspects of digital marketing have achieved traction. The ROI model needs to be established at the start of our work, be constantly updated and form a key part of our client communication.
The 3 aspects of the model are:
- Website traffic levels – A Gambit Nash focus
- Lead generation – A joint responsibility
- Sales conversions – A client lead responsibility
There are clear metrics associated with each of these ROI model areas. At the start of digital marketing engagements we baseline all of these measures (website traffic levels, social media profile metrics, current level of leads, sales revenues and bookings etc.), and build them into the digital ROI model. In this way the business revenue benefits from this effort can be tracked, and more importantly activities can be reviewed and improved.
The overall measure of success for our digital marketing work is to increase our clients business turnover and revenue. Building this Digital Marketing ROI model enables the Gambit Nash and our client project team to maintain a clear focus on the key measures that help drive this outcome.
Gambit Nash IP Tracking
We have recently launched our own IP tracking tool to offer our customers the ability to not only track traffic levels to their websites but to monitor who has actually been visiting the sites. This is done by injecting a small piece of code into the site’s pages, just as you would with Google analytics. A portal relays all of the tracked information including the names of the companies who have looked at your site, the directors, telephone numbers and email addresses, along with the size of the company i.e. annual turnover.
Find out more about our IP Tracking Service
Gambit Nash Digital Marketing Training
At Gambit Nash we firmly believe in a close partnership approach with all of our Digital Marketing clients. The best results are achieved when our clients are actively involved in all aspects of online marketing strategy and activity.
To make the best use of in-house marketing teams and staff, we deliver Digital Marketing training courses. These are delivered on a bespoke and on-going basis for a number of our clients and are held at our offices or at client premises.
It is our experience that your in-house marketing teams and staff can significantly increase their digital productivity and value with a short training intervention from our expert team.
Topics we cover on our training courses:
- On-Site Optimisation
- High return Pay per Click management
- Social Media Marketing
- The Gambit Nash Digital ROI Model
- Community Marketing
- Effective and safe link building
- Content Marketing
- Key word and phrases strategy
- Competitor analysis
Outcomes from the Gambit Nash Digital Training:
- Raise the digital marketing skill levels of your in-house team
- Increase the productivity and focus of your valuable in-house resources
- Produce on the course a range of quality content for digital activity
- Learn how to measure success of digital activity with our ROI model
- Close support for your team following all of our training activity
- Ensure a formal skills transfer from our expert team to your staff