Use the form opposite or call us on 01562 731313 to get in touch and arrange a course date suitable for you, or to find out more.
Develop Your Digital Marketing Strategy For 2017
Digital Marketing is an essential and fundamental part of any organisation’s quest to attract more customers and increase revenue. However, this remains an elusive and widely misunderstood field, with ever changing rules and parameters and new channels and technologies constantly entering the scene. In addition there is so much more to digital marketing and website traffic building than search engines and optimising your ranking on them. This one day course is delivered from our offices in Belbroughton, Worcestershire. On this course we will use your company’s digital marketing and website content, so that you are both learning and creating new and improved marketing collateral. In addition all course attendees will receive instruction on and exclusive on-going use of the Gambit Nash key word planning tool and Digital ROI model.
- Explore the digital marketing environment and its impact on brand building
- To be able to develop a digital marketing strategy and execute effective campaigns
- Understand, and receive lifetime use of, the Gambit Nash key word planning and Digital ROI tools
- Ability to deploy these skills on your company’s digital channels
- Deploy measures of success, including the Gambit Nash Digital ROI model
Weekly Courses Available
Can courses be held at my own office?
Is lunch provided?
Do I need to bring anything?
Is parking available?
What is the keyword tool?
Our training is tailored to your individual needs and circumstances. The course content is divided into the following 2 areas:
Digital Marketing Planning, Campaign Execution & Management (3 hours)
✓ Keyword strategies & customer value analysis ✓ Current site analysis for relevant content, ranking, navigation & meta data ✓ Pay per click options, strategies & planning ✓ Google Adwords & wider PPC / direct marketing management ✓ Social media development & content creation ✓ Communities of interest & quality link building
Measuring your digital marketing success (3 hours)
✓ Identifying the important metrics from the digital noise ✓ Competition analysis – how to gain the upper hand on your competitors ✓ Analytics, reporting & making sense of the data ✓ The Gambit Nash Digital Return on Investment model in your business ✓ Flexing your campaign based on actual results – Digital Feedback Loop
The benefits to you of this course:
- Embed the Gambit Nash key word analysis and Digital ROI Model tools into your business
- Ability to run effective campaigns with limited external help
- Put you in control of your digital marketing campaigns and activity
- Clear understanding of your return on digital investments
- Flex and adapt your digital marketing activity to achieve increasing returns
Dr Paul Rone-Clarke
Digital Marketing Director…has been in the field of digital marketing for over 15 years, establishing a worldwide reputation for safe and effective traffic building since before Google came on the scene. He is still learning every day as the landscape changes and has a long and successful history of delivering digital results across a wide range of industry sectors with organisations of all types and sizes. He leads the Gambit Nash digital marketing practice and his personal blog can be viewed at www.demondemon.com.