Why You May Benefit From Our Digital Marketing Training Course.
The digital marketing industry is constantly changing and evolving and the industry never stands still for more than a few weeks. Gambit Nash have developed a full 1 day digital marketing training course. The major search engine giants like Google and Bing are constantly tweaking and perfecting their search engine algorithms. The importance of knowing all of this is simply because with every change Google makes to their search engine it is going to have a knock-on effect to your website. Since 2011 we have had four key updates to the Google search algorithm. Google Panda, Google Penguin, Google hummingbird and Google Pigeon. There is also another update in the pipeline rumoured to be called Google Fred coming later this year. This is something the Gambit Nash Digital Marketing team are constantly keeping up to date with so we can pass our knowledge onto you.
Social Media and Content Creation
Social media is a very important part of your business’s online presence. However, most people believe that you simply create a post and hit the boost button. But you can do so much more. During the Digital Marketing Training course, we will talk you through developing and growing your social media channels in the right way. By sharing valuable and relevant content that your viewers will be interested in. As well as walking you through the content creation side of things, how to come up with an idea for a blog post, what keywords to use and how to optimise your content for the most effective use.
Our Courses Can Be Targeted For Beginners
If you are just about to take your first steps into the world of digital marketing you need to be able to start on the right foot. This is why we can tailor our digital marketing training courses to your skills and expertise. If you are a beginner and have no prior experience in the digital marketing then it is going to be of huge help to you to get to know the basics. Getting your head around the sometimes confusing jargon, and phrases like SEO, PPC, CPM is a vital first step and we will be happy to help you along the road to your success in the digital marketing industry.
How We Run The Digital Marketing Training Course
We run our courses daily dependent on how many clients we have attending. The day will be split into two halves.
The First Half of the Day
- Keyword strategies & customer value analysis
- Current site analysis for relevant content, ranking, navigation & metadata
- Pay per click options, strategies & planning
- Google Adwords & wider PPC / direct marketing management
- Social media development & content creation
- Communities of interest & quality link building
The Second Half of the Day
- Identifying the important metrics from the digital noise
- Competition analysis – how to gain the upper hand on your competitors Analytics, reporting & making sense of the data
- The Gambit Nash Digital Return on Investment model in your business Flexing your campaign based on actual results – Digital Feedback Loop
Weekly Courses Available
Book a Digital Marketing Training Course
"*" indicates required fields